Last 10 Posts

Free Real Estate Web Site

Monday, May 8, 2017

Do I need a permanat Lawyer for my buiness in the US ? or Should I have access to a Lawyer in US ?



 
The answer is YES.

But, the next question will be, what will this cost me ? and is it worth the cost ? 

Yes, to retain a lawyer or law firm on a monthly basis, in the US is a very expensive task and I would not recommend this option for a startup or a small business.

How can I be  protected ? where can I go for advice ? and , What is my Options ? 

We have been looking around for a solutions to this issue and found a solution in Legalshield. They have 3 excellent programs, depending on the size of your business,

Where one can use the services of a lawyer/ law firm at  affordable costs, by paying these monthly fees. 

We believe every company should have this service.

SMALL BIZ 10 (10 OR FEWER EMPLOYEES)

$39.00/MONTH


SMALL BIZ 50 (50 OR FEWER EMPLOYEES)

$89.00/MONTH


SMALL BIZ 100 (100 OR FEWER EMPLOYEES)

$149.00/MONTH


More information can be obtained from their web site at ; 


https://www.legalshield.com/hub/maewhitmore 


http://manjooo.com/realestate
 

No comments:

Post a Comment